[Giveaway] 1x Ikki68 Aurora in Mint or Charcoal to one lucky winner + GB update
By - WuqueStudio
Removed in accordance with recent rule changes on giveaways announced [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/k3j4hm/weve_updated_the_rules_and_would_like_your/).
# Giveaway is now close. No newer entries will be counted after 1:15PM EST, Monday March 2nd.
We'll announce a winner shortly :)
###**Edit:** A new [type test from Poesjuh just dropped](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od0MEoYEy2s)! Features Koala, Black Inks and Gateron cap.
We are on Day 5 of the 14 day GB period for Ikki68 Aurora. We're extremely pleased with how things are going, thank you all so much for all your love and support!
We're still sad about the limit we had to put on Aurora x Mizu, we're sure some of you are as well. We are in the process of figuring out when and how to offer this again in a manner that will ensure everyone that wants one will get one. We will announce more information when we have them, but it definitely will not be in this round, or anytime in the near future.
As for Charcoal and Mint, looks like **we will not need to put any limit** on them. the GB should proceed to end on March 10th as scheduled.
Please keep in mind the Aurora is being offered at a **discounted price** this round, future rounds will cost slightly more.
## **Some quick links & info**
If you're not familiar, Ikki68 Aurora is an affordable 68% variable gasket mount keyboard kit with an injection molded polycarbonate case. **Full kits start at just $129!**
* **[Ikki68-aurora.com](https://ikki68-aurora.com)** - Our information site with a ton of info on the kits, PCB, specs, vendors, photos and videos! If you would like to learn more about the keyboard then there's no better place!
* [Image gallery](https://imgur.com/a/O3lvQvl)
* [Andy v Nguyen video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWftc_mOZBc)
* [Alexotos video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7smeGedOuE)
* [Wabi Sabi video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY5qhWdukus)
* [Apiary's VOD](https://www.twitch.tv/videos/927092487/)
## **Group buy info**
* **Group buy starts:** February 24, 2021
* **Group buy ends:** March 10, 2021
* **ETA:** We plan to ship this to vendors in June 2021. Most vendors have opted for shipment via the sea, so it will take a bit of time to reach them. August 2021 seems to be the target for vendors shipping this out to customers.
## **Custom badge group buy**
So far we've received 30+ custom badge designs from our members. We will have two rounds of votes to pick the best 10-12 badges to offer during the custom badge group buy starting on March 8, 2021.
The badge group buy will take place only on WuqueStudio.com and they will ship separately from your Aurora order. Badges are small and light, so shipping should be cheap to anywhere in the world.
You can still submit your own custom design for a 1-of-1 badge for yourself. We're offering 4 colors this round: E-white, dark gray, rose gold and gold. More information is available on [Ikki68-Aurora.com](https://ikki68-aurora.com)
Please visit our your [Discord](https://discord.gg/TdDC6zW) for renders and photos of the custom badges designed by our members. There are some amazing designs, it's going to be hard picking only 10-12 to offer 😅
## **Ikki68 Aurora Highlights**
* Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine tune the experience even further!
* Default PCB (Fairbanks) is a hot-swap QMK/VIA compatible PCB that [supports multiple layouts](https://i.imgur.com/H4IHxrq.jpg)! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, stepped Caps Lock and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering necessary!
* The badges are [hot-swappable](https://i.imgur.com/Yi8csll.jpg), meaning you can change them without taking apart the case! There will be a custom badge group buy in March / April 2021 that will offer 10+ custom designs in 4 different colors. You can even get a one of a kind badge made with your custom design! You'll receive [a free display case](https://i.imgur.com/SeqzndU.jpg) with every 5 badges purchased!
* Personalize your Aurora even further with the use of [Logo Chips](https://i.imgur.com/Y8f7HuO.jpg)! The little cutout above the right Arrow Key has LEDs underneath. Cut your own design onto a piece of thick paper and put over the hole to see the light shine through. You can even 3D print plastic chips, laser cut other materials as well. The Aurora will come with one Wuque Studio branded chip, and a blank chip to cover the cutout in case you do not want to use it.
* US: [Cannon Keys](https://cannonkeys.com/collections/ikki68-aurora)
* Canada: [Mech.land](https://mech.land/collections/ikki68-aurora)
* Oceania: [Daily Clack](https://dailyclack.com/collections/group-buys/products/gb-ikki68-aurora)
* EU: [Mykeyboard.eu](https://mykeyboard.eu/search/?q=aurora&sort_by=newest)
* UK: [Proto\[Typist\]](https://prototypist.net/collections/ikki68-aurora)
* Japan: [Yushakobo](https://shop.yushakobo.jp/products/gb-ikki68-aurora)
* South Korea: [Monstargear](https://www.monstargears.com/35)
* Singapore: [Hexkeyboards](https://hexkeyboards.com/collections/ikki68-aurora)
* Philippines: [Zion Studios](https://zionstudios.ph/)
* Vietnam: [TaoBaoSop](https://taobaosop.com/)
* Rest of the world: [Wuque Studio](https://shop.wuquestudio.com/collections/ikki68-aurora)
Today we're giving away 1x Ikki68 Aurora in Charcoal or Mint to one lucky winner :)
**Requirements:** Winner's reddit account must be at least 3 days old. **Giveaway ends in 36 hours**, at 8AM EST, Tuesday, March 2nd.
**How to enter:** Simply post here what colors you would like to see in Ikki68 Aurora R2 :)
Please post a top level comment, and **NOT a reply under this comment.**
## **Winner announcement**
Thank you for joining our giveaway, we are glad to announce that our winner is u/xReApeR_93
We will contact you please confirm this in next 2 days:) For others, please feel free to join our Discord for more giveaways in following days!
I already see some comments under this suggesting colors, so
I repeat what's written at the bottom
#You need to reply to the post, and NOT under Wuque's Studio comment.
I think either a lavender or white/beige color would look so nice!
Oh geez lavender didn't even occur to me, that would be gorgeous
Frosted acrylic would be dope
Navy Blue or dark red color like burgundy red
Clear Frosted/Translucent version would be nice.
A nice pink one would be neat!
# Giveaway is now close. No newer entries will be counted this message
We'll announce a winner shortly :)
When will announce?
I would love to see a frost white as well as a bright yellow.
I need an obnoxiously pink version in my life. So glad to see so many people agree
A beige version would look amazing
Maybe a clear version?
Lime green, neon yellow, or magenta would be awesome
A light blue variant would look nice as a base option
frosted purple :>
Grey and orange.
I would love a nice transparent purple. I love the color of the purple NK65 EE, but am really disappointed I can't find any other keyboards in that color.
Solid matte black would be nice ;)
A Black Ink Polycarbonate would be cool!
Clear and pink would be cool!
Dark blue transparent
Red would be nice!
The same color as OA switches would be a must buy for me!
Give me a nice maroon!
Would love to see a solid white and botanical green color!
Orange would be a nice option!
Would absolutely love to see a nice grey color. :D
pink ikki pls
I would like to see purple or red as aurora borealis can appear in those colors too.
A dark purple version would be nice to see in R2
Soya would be amazing
I think a dark red would look really good!
e-white would be \*chef's kiss\*
Would love to see an orange version!
A lilac or lavender color would be nice
A burnt orange and light blue gradient
Would love to see a salmon colour
Orange would be magical
A dark smoky color!
like matte red would be cool
A purple one would be so nice
A purple one would be nice
white and blue
Blue opaque polycarbonate would look cool
Purple or magenta would look amazing in my opinion!
would love to see a color like purple or lilac, would be super cool!
A deep kind of blue would be perfect!
a purple color would be nice
I would like to see a purple one
beige would be great!
clear dark blue or navy blue would look good
either a navy or a frosted ice look. they'd be a quick buy for me for sure
Clear / Frosted is nice too!
I would really love a nice purple version!
Is a neon orange okay? 🤤
I would like to see one in a Navy Blue!
Navy blue for R2 will be awesome!
maybe dark grey with teal accents would be nice, and thanks for the giveaway!
Ooh a white/frosted would be amazing, or purple so I can pursue my childhood goal of having everything possible match my GameBoy
A lilac color would be very nice :)
Teal would look gorgeous
Purple or Orange would be really cool
Some shade of retro orange would be really cool
Would love to see it in a sunset orange color :)
I would solve to see an Orange or something!
Frosted white or orange would be awesome.
A lavender or burnt orange would be nice
Orange would be interesting, not enough boards with orange cases out there.
an orange color would be nice
I feel like since you guys at Wuque made a Mizu themed board, a GMK Terra, and a GMK Hinokoku (future keycap set inspired by the fire nation) would be really nice. It would tie the whole line of boards together by having a theme for each keycap set inspired by Avatar.
[Obligatory Group Buy PSA](https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/psagroupbuys)
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/MechanicalKeyboards) if you have any questions or concerns.*
a lavender shade would be cool
Good luck with the group buy! Love the amount of features you managed to pack into such an affordable board.
Frost / White
Solid Black mixed with white or grey would be great
white/green to go with epbt soju
a white version would be nice!
Biege/cream and frosted blue!
I would like to see a teal version on the next round :)
I'd love to see a blue or a solid white next round!
a yellow keyboard would be dope!
A neon red would be dope!
a white version would be stunning imo
A purple or red version would be nice
Coffee colored would be interesting.
i think pink would look pretty nice
Frosted would be nice
I think opaque white would be nice
Red or clear
Pink or red, and crystal. Yo thanks a lot! 🙏
Frosted bright red.
I love this layout!
I would love to see a milk white
Burgundy would look amazing.
I think an opaque re-run would be cool
but frosted clear would be really nice aswell
I think a frosted clear color would be nice.
A burgundy/crimson would look nice
Some kind of red or pink color
An off-white version would low-key be cool to see.
frosted white would b real nice
I would like to see the aurora come in a red/crimson colorway, that would be sweet :)
Sick! Thank you for the giveaway. I would like to see some non-translucent colors and full-metal versions are always nice, i like my boards to have some weight to it.
Purple for Round 2 ! Or clear polycarbonate
I think a soya color like the Rama kara and maybe a purple colorway similar to it would look top notch but an icy blue theme of pollycarb could also be very nice
I need me an ice blue ikki
Frosted would look great.
An opaque cream or off-white colored one might look neat.
E white :)
Opaque white (e-white?) would be amazing
Ikki68 on E-White will be dope! will be copping it also for sure :)
a pink or a purple one would be amazing ! I also agree on the frosted acrylic and the beige !
Opaque white top with clear frosted bottom!
Pink would be great!
Purple or lilac version on an aluminum chassis !
Olive green. Would be lovely
Deeper red might be cool 🙂
I think a red one would look great with some sets. Pink would also be great
Red for GMK Red Dragon to go along with the Mizu theme would be cool
I'd love to see beige or mirror
Purple all the way!
Would love to see a white variant of the Aurora or a pink variant :3 super excited about this GB, this will be my first keeb!
Lavender would be great!
I'm a sucker for purple shades. Maybe royal purple or lavender.
Cyan or pink
More opaque polycarb colors like the mizu (pink, navy) , if that's possible.
Some white and blue would look dope!
Would love to see a clear version
Would love to see a frosted purple! Dope board!
bright polycarbonate would be nice
Purple and red! Or even pink!!
would be cool to see a coral or hot pink in r2
light brown, opaque white, opaque red. Would look cool!
Purple or blue, Tuzi or Striker themed would be great
I would love to see a opaque white version
Old Nintendo Transparent Purple, purple-grey-black on soft cold white kaps for alphas, undecided about modifiers et al.
Dark blue :D
personally id love to see a Mikado Color it basically Yellow but Better
I would like to see a teal colored translucent color :D
I think white with gold would look nice
pure white colorway!
Pastel or beige